Tuesday, September 21, 2010

i have a ';possessory lien placed on my belongings I left with a friend when I during a bad situation-help

I moved back to florida, because my grandmother was dying and my son became a father. My 5-th wheel travel trailer, motoer home and all my belongings were left with a friend who said my things would be safe. This man was interested in a relationship and I had told him it was not an option, yet I had no other choice, but to accept his offer to keep my belongings on his property. now he wants over $8,000.oo, for me to come and get my belongings. He has gotten married and I believe this demand is coming from the wife, yet no-matter who it is coming from it isnot a fair amount for storage. He had prior to getting married asked for $1,800.oo, and I was able to borrow the money and made arrangements to collect my things. His response was that I could not come on a holiday weekend, and that he would tell me when I could claim my belongings. Now he has sent me the ';possessory lein'; for over $8,000.oo. I'm overwelmed and don't know what to do. Family photo's and all that I own is at risk